First consider the individual terms:
- The act, manner, or practice of managing; handling, supervision, or control: management of a crisis; management of front line workers.
- The person or persons who control or direct a business or other enterprise.
- Skill in managing; executive ability.
strategy (n.) strategies (pl.)
- The science and art of using all the resources of an organization to execute approved plans as effective as possible,
- The science and art of business management as applied to the overall planning and conduct of large-scale operations,
- A plan of action resulting from strategy or intended to accomplish a specific objective.
- The art or skill of using stratagems in endeavors such as business, marketing, or sales.
- Best practices tested over the course of business as they pertain to building relationships among resources of the business.
- The science and art of leveraging internal and external resources for the accomplishment of business objectives.
- A flexible set of rule or process used to cultivate, manage, and generate mutually beneficial relationships among resource of a business, each which;
- can be tested against performance measures,
- can be measured in analytical terms at three or more points,
- are based on industry best practices altered to serve a specific companies purpose,
Glossary of Strategic Relations Terms
In terms of Strategic Relations; Management Strategies are a flexible set of processes necessary to cultivate, manage, and generate mutual benefit from the 8 Relationship Realms.
How to Cultivate Your "Top Ten Percent" Customers for Greater Profits(Part 1 of 2 from the Cultivate Your Best Customers series)
|Item# AG, 61-page (PDF, Report, ISBN 0-9721400-0-X), $47.97
Buy Report | Order Digital Licenses