In terms of Strategic Relations; Relationship Management is defined as the tracking, monitoring, and organization of the 8 Relationship Realms.
- The condition or fact of being related; connection or association.
- A particular type of connection existing between people related to or having dealings with each other: has a close relationship with his siblings.
I frequently use the word relationship to describe the connection between machines, humans, and systems inside an organization. While this can be confusing, some people see how machines can replace systems (by automating processes) and people can use machines (for implementation). In the same terminology, these different components can be linked together to create new relationships with different characteristics. This object-oriented model leaves some parts of a relationship interchangeable for different purposes; while the components are the same, its characteristics change according to context.
An example would be a CEO who is a peer member of an executive team, but when speaking to the entire organization provides more of leadership role. The way the CEO relates to the groups must fit the groups to which they are communicating at that time. It would not be appropriate to use the same language for both situations, while the message could be the same.
- The act, manner, or practice of managing; handling, supervision, or control: management of a crisis; management of front line workers.
- The person or persons who control or direct a business or other enterprise.
- Skill in managing; executive ability.
14 Ways to Improve your CRM Return on Investment
Discover a simple and easy Tool Kit to recover your CRM application investment. Learn 27 ways to generate money, reduce costs, and get closer to your customers with CRM. Includes step-by-step implementation guidelines to help break even in your customer relationship actions in 18 months or less guaranteed. (more)