Discover how to easily increase "share of customer" without blowing up your bottom-line
In this economy more than ever, it's important to increase "share of customer" for stability but to also grow your business. For most technical services firms this means increasing spending, but that's risky. In this tutorial you'll learn how to easily increase your market share while maintaining your bottom line.
You'll find several public resources associated with this tutorial with links below. If you're just getting started growing your market share, then look to this tutorial to help you along the way. You don't have to waste money, time, or effort trying to grow your market when this simple plan shows you how to profit.
Table of Contents
- How to measure "share of customer" and to know how big your market could be,
- Why there is no "Pie" because with this you can create your own customers,
- Grab up as much of your market place as you want in 30 days or less,
- What your customers aren't telling you about what they could buy from you,
- What are the three key most important aspects to maintain market growth,
- Ways that growing your company can actually kill your bottom line,
- Story about a small company that was too successful then failed,
- Mistakes to avoid when seeking "share of customer" and how to avoid them,
- Surefire ways to increase customer spend with your company now,
- What your customer wants you to do to increase transaction size,
- Factors that instantly bump up order value without increasing price,
- Why lowering your cost per sale puts more money in your pocket
- Right now sell more with fewer resources and in less time,
- Unusual ways to shorten your sales cycle from day one,
- Tested methods that get you quickly out of a sales slump,
- Secrets to reducing your time to market that will dumbfound your competition
- Methods that increase market share again and again (even after you've lost it),
- How to never lose a customer again to a competitor,
- Farm grow your own markets, expand territories, and grow without resistance,
- Simply turn over your marketing dollars with these three easy to follow steps,
- Supplement: Marketing Samples and Fill-In-Blank Templates
Without market share you'll continue to struggle gaining sustainable momentum necessary to grow your bottom-line. Worse, many firms unnecessarily increase their overhead without gaining new customers worth having. In this tutorial you'll get a complete action plan for increasing the number of new customers, growing transaction size of existing customers, and to quickly reach new buyers without hassle.
Note: This tutorial is part of the training programs available to members of Applying Strategic Relations, learn more about becoming a member and benefiting from these insights. Consider becoming a member for this and many more action oriented tutorials for selling professionals.